Thursday, October 23, 2008

Before I got a hold of the sicssors.....


After I got a hold of the sicssors!

Alexis has been wanting to cut her hair for a long time and I have been putting it off. The other day she was begging me to cut it. So I put it in a ponytail and chopped it off. Not bad right...maybe I should go to school to be a hair dresser....OK maybe not. I would be a beauty school drop out. She loves it, Greg not so much.
Until next time good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight!







3 comments:

taylors said...

Oh....it looks so cute but, she looks so old! where did my sweet little lexis go? She does look cute. Mason looks the same way when I chop off his hair:(

The Lyons Family said...

It is super cute but she would probably be darling bald :). Did you really cute it yourself? Did you save the hair? So stinkin cute!!

amy said...

Oh she looks adorable!! It was good to see you guys! Love y