Friday, July 4, 2008

Grateful....


So I wake up this morning and was so excited to have my husband home and all the fun events we had planned today. My girls wake up tired and grumpy with major attitude and I am trying to be patient and understanding because there are days when I wake up and feel the same way they do. We went on about our day as planned went and got breakfast then swimming and lunch and showers and so on. I am sitting here by myself while everyone else is taking naps and I look at my house and see all the stuff laying around and it is driving me CRAZY! For those of you who know me I am very anal about my house. Toys, books, paper, crayons you get the picture. I then realized how grateful I am to have these two beautiful girls and Greg in my life to make this mess and I don't know what I would do without them. It is amazing the joy children bring to your life and how fast it goes by. So I say take the time to give your loved ones a hug and kiss and be grateful for them in your life because you dont know what tomorrow brings. Today I feel truely blessed to have the life I have. Until next time good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

2 comments:

taylors said...

SO TRUE!!!! But, maybe I would love them a little more if only they cleaned up after themselves! Just kidding! I am glad you are starting to post more often! Also, we are excited about Hannah lemonade stand! :) You better post pics!

Amb & Dev said...

So cute, I love the new design!!! Look at you go! now you will have to teach me hahah!