Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our soon to be new home.


Well its time to move on from the condo. We said we would stay here for two to three years and we have now reached that point. We are very grateful for all of our great friends we have grown to love since we have lived here. Its not too far from here just up the street in Providence so we will still have fun at FHE, don't kick us out of the group yet! Our girls are getting bigger and we all just need a little more room. We are very excited and feel really good about this move. Please wish us luck. Until next time good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

5 comments:

The Lyons Family said...

So are you never going to call or text me again??? That is exciting, did you sell the condo already? When do you move? Is it in the same ward?

Mike said...

This is the saddest news ever, how could this possibly happen. Providence is like another country, have fun moving, I'm pretty busy that day. Congrats guys, you'll have to invite us over sometime.

Nicholas said...

Looks like you've done well for yourself, Greg. I don't know if you remember me or not....we worked together for a summer (Fremont Construction) and your dad (I think) is in my parents' ward in Vegas. It was nice to see this blog!
-Nick Wyatt

taylors said...

I am sooo sad! It will be nice to have a yard! Mason will love it!

Addie-buggie said...

Hey Congrats! Providence is a great area. Let uys know if you need some help moving. We still have brians truck so we can use my ranger and his truck. Keep is posted.