Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Lou Lou says the funniest things...


So yesterday I was getting ready for the day and Alexis comes in my bathroom and was just talking to me and putting on makeup. She says to me "Mom Heavenly Father is always watching us." I said "He sure is." So a minute later she says "That means he can see you doing your makeup naked!" UHHH!! What do you say to that. I just said I guess I better put my clothes on then. She is always keeping us on our toes. Unitl next time good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

6 comments:

Amb & Dev said...

AWWW!!! That is hilarious!! Great that rouines so many "activities" for me. J/K Great new look, how'd you get your blog lookin so dang cute? please tell me.

The Lyons Family said...

Your brave to tell everyone that you get ready naked. That is so funny, she's so cute!! We miss her(and hannah too) and we will miss calling on her birthday so we will have to call early.

taylors said...

FUNNY! I can't wait! I do like the new blog template! I was going to ask you what the heck was going on with your blog!

Jeana & Jonathan said...

That is hilarious.I can't wait to see what kind of stuff she says when she is 16. Can't wait to see you guys soon.

The Lyons Family said...

I'm going to girls camp. You are welcome to come, it will be a vacation for me. We will call her on monday.

The Lyons Family said...

Do you not like camping? I love it but I need all my essentials while doing it. I'm a very girlie girl camper, if that's possible. Yeah I will totally see what we can do about making it to her party ha ha!! Another stupid letter thing before I can post this, here I go, wish me luck!