Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's been awhile....

So I am getting harassed because as you can see its been a while since I have been on here. We have had an eventful couple months it started with my Grandma passing away in May which was really a blessing but still very hard. Then I had a baby shower for my sister-in-law in Utah in June and most recently my Grandpa passed away last week again truly a blessing he was 96. It has always been said "when it rains it poors" and these last few months its been very cloudy at the Kalteich house. On a lighter note Greg took a week off work and we had a chance to spend a lot of family time together. It was very much needed. Hannah is on track break so there is a lot of time for us girls to spend tome together. We have been having lots of fun. Until next time good morning, good afternoon good evening, and goodnight.

1 comment:

The Lyons Family said...

Cute new page!! I got a new phone so call or text me when you get a second! How was your trip to San Diego.